Cloud computing/server free offices have been very popular for businesses within London over the past 4 years, so much so that the IT industry are expecting that 90% of London SME’s will be in the cloud by 2015 and some major server manufacturers have already stopped building SME servers. However due to broadband limitations Cloud has not been a viable option for most SME’s in Berkshire, without spending a fortune on leased lines…
Thankfully however, this has now changed as BT Infinity becomes available for businesses in our area for the first time this month. This will finally give SME’s the opportunity to investigate moving to a server free environment.
Why most SME’s are moving to a cloud network rather than buying a new server:
- Save 60% of the cost of buying a new server.
- Never worry about any server downtime or emergency upgrades ever again.
- Unlimited access to data.
- Never purchase a new server again (average costs for a single server for SME’s within the UK is £8-£10K per server).
- Complete disaster recovery solution included, you don’t need to worry about server anti-virus/spam, data encryption or backups again.