Virtual Private Servers
Solsis’ fully managed virtual private servers provide your business with a Cloud Computing server platform that is highly available, secure, scalable, and will help to reduce the cost of technology in your business.
What are Virtual Private Servers?
Built on VMware technology, our virtual private servers deliver computing efficiencies by allowing several
“virtual” servers to run across a pool of physical “host” servers. Each operating system appears to have the host’s processor, memory, and resources to itself, however VMware technology controls the host processor and resources, distributing what is needed to each operating system in turn and ensuring that the virtual servers are unable to disrupt each other.
Benefits of Virtual Private Servers:
- Reduced Costs – Efficient use of computing resources, less IT management, increased productivity, and lower energy usage help to drive your costs down
- Reduced Capital Expenditure – We’ve already invested in the technology required, meaning you don’t need to
- No More Server Refresh Projects – We take care of that for you
- Quickly Scalable – Better align your technology services to your business’s changing requirements
- Anytime, Anywhere Access – Cloud technology improves productivity and flexible working
- Environmentally Friendly – Virtual servers help reduce energy consumption
- Highly Reliable and Available – Virtualisation technology dramatically improves server uptime
If you wish to speak to Solsis about how Cloud Computing can help your business, simply call one of our Cloud Consultants on 01344 401548 or send your enquiry.